The Harmony and Serenity residences at Marycrest Assisted Living are affordable housing alternatives for those who need assisted living. The Serenity Residence is designed for adults age 55 and older, while the Harmony Residence is reserved for younger adults with disabilities that prevent them from living alone.
Each community features private studio apartments with a large bathroom, kitchenette with microwave and refrigerator and individually-controlled heating and air conditioning. We provide a complete range of supportive services, including three meals daily and a teamed-approach to caregiving.
Personal care services available include:
- Personal care provided in the privacy of the apartment
- Round-the-clock staffing
- Assistance with the activities of daily living: bathing, grooming and dressing
- Community dining three times daily, plus snacks
- Medication monitoring / administration
- Social, recreational and spiritual activities
- In-house physician and Kaiser rounding physician
- Licensed preferred provider on-site daily
- Socialization and companionship
- Continence Management Program