Every day we are grateful to the many generous donors and volunteers whose gifts make Marycrest Assisted Living a vibrant, welcoming place. Gifts to Marycrest Assisted Living are fully tax deductible under IRS rules, and many provide significant benefits to the donor as well.
There are many ways to support programs; here are just a few:
To make a gift to Marycrest Assisted Living, click here.
- Your financial gift to Marycrest Assisted Living is tax deductible, and directly supports the Harmony and Serenity residences.
- You may designate your gift for ongoing programs, like the Activities Fund, the Resident Life Program or On-Site Physician Services, or allow us to use it where the need is greatest.
- Marycrest Assisted Living accepts gifts of cash made by check or credit card.
- We accept gifts of publicly held stock, and often this giving method can offer additional tax benefits to the donor.
- For those donors wishing to include Marycrest Assisted Living in their estate plans, gift annuities, charitable trusts and similar giving methods can provide substantial tax benefits and increase the donor's retirement income. Please call us if you would like to learn more.
In-kind gifts are used throughout the year to enrich resident life through activities and educational opportunities, and keep both Harmony and Serenity vibrant communities. We especially need:
If you would like to make an in-kind gift to Marycrest Assisted Living, please click here.
- Christmas Gifts for residents
- Bingo gifts
- Board games and craft supplies
- New computers for residents' use
Volunteers connect residents to the broader community, and enable Marycrest Assisted Living to offer a wide range of activities for residents that helps build a strong neighborhood at Harmony and Serenity. We need volunteers to:
If you would like to volunteer, or schedule a group for a volunteer project, please click here.
- Accompany residents and staff on outings into the community on our new bus
- Bring your talent, or that of a group you know, to entertain residents
- Lead Sunday Bible Study groups, or Sunday afternoon activities
- Host a party for residents
If you have an idea about giving, we would love to hear about it. Please call us at (303) 433-0906 or email us by clicking here.